Dance Project

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lets DANCE !

One of my favorite activities is dancing. Dancing can also be used as a sport. With dance, our bodies moving and so often we automatically become sweaty. Studying the movement in dancing is a fun thing for me. Especially with the added accompaniment of upbeat music, we become more encouraged to move again.

Today I practiced dancing for a dance project which will be held next year. So excited. Dance with hundreds of people. Yippieeeee:)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

ediot said...

i love dancing too. as a work out, but I've been way too lazy lately. should definitely get started soon. it makes me so happy.
have a great week

Winnie said...

Good luck with the dance project!

uchie suci utami apsari said...

i love dancing too.
too bad i better show my voice than my moves.hehehe

http://ribbonpolkastethoscope.blogspot.com

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive