Playfull Saturday

Monday, December 19, 2011

Play around in the fitting room to try on a variety blazer sold in Urbie. I always liked the blazer. Sometimes need to also look neat by wearing a blazer. I like a little boy who was playing in the fitting room. Fun.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't know this is called a blazer or jacket. But here's the first time I tried. To be sure this caught my attention among the rows of a blazer. And it turns out there's a sale at half price. Woahhh without another thought, I immediately bought. And I will wear it for my last photoshoot at the end of this year.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Lucca Yoga said...

I like the last one :)

Lucca Yoga

Oh to Be a Muse said...

they are all really great. don't know how you were able to choose. i like the 4th one!

Anindita Khrisna Murti said...

i'm glad u choose the brown one! :D i like ur style tara. i followed u... hope u dont mind to do the same... ;)

aninditakhrisnamurti.blogspot.com

Herdiana Surachman said...

Very right choice :)

Herdiana Surachman
http://deluxshionist.blogspot.com/

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive